Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Exams + I’m going on holiday! (Again)

Ahhh man, it’s that time of year when everything is drawing to a close and everyone is just looking
forward to finishing and embracing summer. Only one slight problem, before that can happen, first we must endure and hopefully past the dreaded exams.

Exams are a pain and that’s no lie. They were a pain at school, a pain at College and still a pain at University. Sadly unless you’re clever enough to choose to do a subject which is entirely coursework based and thus avoid exams, then you just have to suck up and deal with it.

University exams do differ massively from A-levels. Firstly, your exam is unlikely to be the only assessment you have for one subject. This means that by working out the scores you got in your coursework, you should be able to go into the exam knowing or at least having some indication of how you have done over all. This is reassuring, trust me. Because even if the exam and the questions asked turn out to be total poo, you know that it’s not the end of the world and even if you fail the exam, you probably will still pass the course. Neat eh?

Like many of my post, I think when it comes to exams is just to be clever and think about it. That might sounds redundant and obvious, but let me explain. Be clever about how much work you’re going to have to do in terms about revising, think about the best revising method which is suited to your learning style. See, it all makes sense now.


So as you can probably imagine, I’m currently in revision mode. I actually want to do my exams and get them over and done with, simply because I am so tired and god damn bored of revision! Once I've finished my exams I am finished for the year! Woo. To celebrate, I and some friends are going to Spain for a week. After which there all going back to London and I am spending an additional few days travelling round Spain by myself... which should be interesting!

I thought I’ll spend a little bit of time relaxing before having commit myself to spending the whole of the summer working full time to financially compensate for my somewhat lavish lifestyle.


So that’s just a little update for now and some advice from my perspective. I’ll check in, in a few weeks. Hopefully I’ll make it through exam season alive and unscathed. Wish me luck, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment