Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Two down, one to go!

So just another short and simple update from me. I’ve done two out of three of my exams! I’ve gotten the two harder ones out of the way and now I only have one left.

I’ll be so happy once I finish my exams, things are just a lot easier. Nor can I wait for Summer! Longer days, better weather and everyone is just happier.

I just have one exam left and that is my politics exam. It may be weird but I am actually looking forward to this exam. That may be because it’s simply my last exam or the fact that I am quietly confident about it. Which has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that my lecture told us all the exam questions in advance – what an awesome guy! If only all my lecturers were so kind, it’ll sure make my life a whole lot easier...

On the plus side, I also go to Spain in less than three weeks! I and a few friends are going to one of my friend’s family villa in Murcia. It’s nothing special, but I’m just looking forward to lounging by the pool for a week literally doing nothing after the stress of the last month. We’re only in Murcia for the week, then all my friends are going back to London and for some reason I’m going to go travelling by myself for a few days. I plan mainly to go to Madrid. I am looking forward to it, but it is the first time I’ll be going travelling by myself… It is quite scary but at least it is only for three or four days and I have found a fantastic ‘party’ hostel, so that should be interesting!   

Also found out some interesting stats today about my blog... In total I have posted eleven times (excluding this one) and had over 600 page views! Neat, huh?! (Side tangent: does anyone actually use neat in that context anymore? I think more people should). How many of those page views are my lecturers checking up on what I’m saying about them or my family checking up what I am saying about them/doing with myself at university is yet to be seen…

Anyway, that was just a cheeky little update. I’ll try and post again before I jet off to Spain!

Peace.


DISCLAIMER: I would just like to point out that I pay for all of these little holidays and cool things I do by working ridiculously hard to try and finance my somewhat extravagant lifestyle – that and making perfectly good use of my overdraft… (Not that I would recommend that to anyone)

No comments:

Post a Comment